Comments

I post on this site less as the other demands on my time shout for attention. Just too much going on these days! I'll be back when I can, because I do live with a goddess by my side.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Your personal Spiritual Court.

Thanks for this concept to -
Ancestor healing web page and blog post here.

One particular quote I'd like to share says:
When modern peoples, therefore, choose to become initiated into one of these systems – whether that be Santeria, Druidism, or something else – what they are actually doing is being adopted into the worship of another culture’s deified ancestors.
Now am I saying that there is something wrong with this? Absolutely not! As anyone who has ever been involved with almost any of these religions knows, initiation and participation into one of the so-called “nature-based” polytheisms can be one of the most rewarding, enriching and transformative experiences you will ever have. If that’s what you have done, or are considering doing, great!
 Check out the whole article, it's enriching!

No comments: