Comments

I post on this site less as the other demands on my time shout for attention. Just too much going on these days! I'll be back when I can, because I do live with a goddess by my side.

Monday, November 24, 2014

The Great Goddess and her Influence

I don't need to reiterate all the scholarly work that has been written about the goddess throughout history.  And this article is one that I find covers a lot of information.

The author, Dr. Cristina Biaggi is an artist, sculptor, lecturer and author/editor whose works are a reflection and an extension of her lifelong interest in the classics, art and art history, archaeology, literature, and languages.

Let's see if you feel like clicking a link today...
The Great Goddess and Her Influence

It was published in 2006 in the first issue of the magazine "Goddess Pages" which is still available on line.  As a matter of fact all issues are available here.

I may have more quotes from this site later.

And Dr. Biaggi is still doing what she does...here is her web site, and in 2010 she had a blog HERE.
That blog has lots of great photos in nature and of goddesses!  I'll be reading more of it myself.

 Crucifixion_I_thCrucifixion Triptych I, 1977





No comments: